navigate

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

みんなーさん、こんにちは!

I'm just glad to finally be saying "hello!"
Honestly I've been on and off about the idea of making a blog for awhile, but today I decided that I would actually do it. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Over the past few years I've become more and more interested in beauty products and reviews. I don't know if you guys do this too, but there have been days where I've spent hours reading all kinds of reviews on different peoples' blogs. Anyways, I wanted a way to write reviews on my favorite products and make tutorials and all kinds of things. I considered a YouTube channel first, which seemed like a good idea until I remembered how bad of a public speaker I am. ^^; So I moved onto the blog idea... and here I am!

I hope in my journey to share different products and ideas with you, that I'll be able to learn from you as well. My goal for this blog isn't to become popular, but to grow as a person and meet new people over time.

So thank you for stumbling across my blog and readingーstick around for awhile and enjoy yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment